Friday, August 15, 2008

Chicken Potato Bake

1 (3 pound) broiler or fryer chicken, cut up *
1 pound red potatoes, cut into chunks
1/2 to 3/4 cup prepared Italian dressing *
1 Tblsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 to 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.

This was a very easy dinner to prepare. I remember making it for the first time back when Tyler & I were newlyweds, and how happy I was when Tyler commented on how good it was. *I've used chicken breasts and tenders with this recipe and they've all turned out very good as well. I've also used ranch dressing in place of the Italian. YUM!!

No comments: