Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pumpkin Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

4 eggs
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients together and drop by tablespoon fulls into muffin cups placed inside muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Frost with Cream Cheese frosting:

2 cups powdered sugar
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Beat together until creamy; spread on top of cooled cupcakes.

This is probably my all-time favorite fall recipe. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

How many does this make? It sounds really yummy!

Trinity said...

I made these last night and they were great. Thanks!

Tyler and Julia said...

I realized I never did answer your question before you made them (sorry!), but the last time I made these I didn't think to count them. How many were you able to get when you made them?

Trinity said...

I doubled the recipe and ended up with 58 cupcakes!! My neighbors thank you too...they were very well received ;)