Friday, September 25, 2009

Baked Pork Cutlets

2 cups finely-crushed Ritz cracker crumbs *
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. garlic salt *
1/2 tsp. dried sage *
6 boneless pork chops
1 cup plain yogurt

In a medium-sized bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan, garlic salt and sage; set aside. Coat each chop with yogurt, then dip both sides into crumb mixture. Place in greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.

This recipe also came from "The Essential Mormon Cookbook". I've always loved pork chops & this was a really yummy way to have them. * The next time I make these, I'll probably just use regular bread crumbs, because I didn't like the taste of the crushed Ritz crackers very much. I thought 2 tsp. of garlic salt was way too much, so next time I'll be adding less, and insted of dried sage I used ground sage, which worked just fine as well.

No comments: