3 Tblsp. grated Parmesan
Dash of garlic salt
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup butter, melted
8 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
Combine cracker crumbs and cheese. Dip each chicken breast in yogurt to coat, then dip into crumb mixture. Arrange in greased 9x13 pan. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Serve with sour cream/cream of chicken sauce (all you need to do to make this is to place both ingredients into a saucepan & heat) and rice.
I got this from The Recipe Society. The first time I made it I served it with mashed potatoes. Tyler really liked the potatoes with it but I prefer the rice with the sour cream sauce. Last night I served this with steamed broccoli & it made the entire dinner even more yummy & satisfying. Both of my kids never complained; their plates were both clean by the time dinner was over. :)
1 comment:
yummy recipe! Thnks for sharing! =)
*sharla*
Post a Comment