1 can golden corn biscuits *
1 can cream of potato soup
1/3 cup milk
1 can mixed vegetables, drained *
1 can chunk chicken breast, drained
Cut each biscuit in half to form 2 circles. Grease 2 muffin pans and press 1 circle into each cup. Mix soup, milk, vegetables and chicken in a bowl. Season to taste. Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
*When I first made this, I couldn't find golden corn biscuits, so I used buttermilk instead. They still tasted great. I also never use canned vegetables, so I thawed and drained frozen vegetables & used them instead. Another tip is that you can also use canned tuna instead of chicken. Or, you can fill the biscuit cups with cooked taco meat and top with cheese, etc. after baking (I haven't tried this yet).
I also wanted to mention that when I first made these for dinner one night, Tyler wasn't completely satisfied after having 3 of them, so in my opinion, this recipe is much better if you have an appetizer you need to prepare, or if you need a quick, satisfying lunch. Either way, they are YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment