Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beefy Spinach Casserole

1 lb. ground beef
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
8 oz. noodles, cooked & drained*
8 oz. fresh spinach

Brown ground beef & drain. In a large bowl, mix beef with soups, spinach and noodles until thoroughly mixed. Place in a greased 9x13 pan and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until hot.*

*You can use whatever type of pasta you & your family like to eat when making this recipe. Egg noodles are a big hit in my house. After this casserole has cooked for about 30-35 minutes, I usually remove it from the oven, sprinkle cheddar and/or mozarrella cheese over the top, and then bake it for about 5 minutes more, until the cheese is melted. The very first time I made this for Tyler, he said to me, "Julia, you're keeping this recipe, aren't you?" Boy, do I love hearing that!

1 comment:

Trinity said...

We had this last night except I used Cream of Mushroom instead of chicken. It was really tasty. Thanks for the recipe!!