2 (12 oz.) cans frozen pina colada concentrate, thawed
2 (12 oz.) cans white grape juice concentrate, frozen
6 cups water
3 2-liter bottles lemon-lime soda *
Mix concentrates together in a large container. Stir in water. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Pour over ice in glasses, or add ice to the punch bowl. If desired, place lemon and lime slices inside punch bowl.
* I always use Sprite whenever a beverage recipe calls for lemon-lime soda. When Tyler & I were first married, my Mom gave me a cookbook which quickly became a life-saver for me, since I had such little experience cooking back then. It's called "5 Ingredients Or Less", and it's a compilation cookbook with recipes from Home Ec. teachers across the country. It's a FABULOUS cookbook, and it's definitely a favorite; not only for me, but for my sister & Mom also.
No comments:
Post a Comment