1 pkg. garden blend pasta
1 small can sliced olives
turkey pepperoni
Italian salad dressing
Boil pasta according to package directions (whether you boil the entire package or just some of it, it all depends on how many servings you'll need). When pasta is ready, mix with remaining ingredients until the salad has enough dressing to taste. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
A good friend of mine makes her pasta salad with Italian dressing, and I had never known to do it that way before. I do love to cook, but I still have a lot to learn! :) You can also add whatever other ingredients that you would like, such as grape tomatoes, fresh cucumber slices, chopped baby carrots, etc. I love to use turkey pepperoni, because I think that the taste is better, and it's not at all greasy like regular pepperoni. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment