4-6 chicken breasts, or 8-10 chicken breast tenders
1 envelope Italian dressing mix
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
4 Tblsp. butter
1 clove garlic, minced *
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup water or chicken broth
Spray crock pot with Pam.* Put in chicken & sprinkle with dry seasoning packet. Mix butter and cream cheese. Add soup, then water (or chicken broth), and then the garlic.* Place mixture directly on top of the chicken. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours. Serve with rice or noodles.
*Instead of using fresh garlic, I just use 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder, which is equivalent to 1 clove fresh garlic. I also use Reynold's plastic crock pot liners every time I use one & it saves tons of scrubbing time. I have my sister Elena to thank for this yummy recipe. :) She served this one night while the kids & I were over at her house, and it was soooooooo good! When she went to serve the chicken, she drizzled the gravy over the rice. It was VERY tasty. I made it last night after church and even both of my kids loved it, which usually doesn't happen very often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment