1 1/2 squares butter, melted
1 1/2 cups flour
Mix together and pat into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes; cool.
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cups Cool Whip (16 oz.)
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
Mix well in a large bowl. Place half of the mixture on top of cooled crust. Then, mix 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding & put on top of the Cool Whip mixture. Put into the fridge for about 10 minutes, until pudding is slightly set. Place remaining Cool Whip mixture over the top of the pudding, and chill until ready to serve.
I don't know who gave my Mom this recipe, but it is soooooo good, especially now that the weather is starting to get warmer. I also love how this is still considered a pie. I'm still not very good at making the more traditional types of pies, but this recipe isn't nearly as "intimidating" for me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment