1 cup consideration
1 cup courtesy
1 cup flattery, carefully concealed
1 gallon faith in God and each other
2 cups milk of human kindness
2 cups praise
1 small pinch of in-laws
1 reasonable budget
A generous dash of cooperation
3 tsp. pure extract of "I'm sorry"
1 cup confidence
1 cup encouragement
1 large or several small hobbies
1 cup blindness to each other's faults
Flavor with frequent portions of recreation and a dash of happy memories. Stir well and remove any specks of jealousy, temper or criticism. Sweeten well with generous portions of love and keep warm with a steady flame of devotion. Never serve with cold shoulder or hot tongue.
A few years ago my sister gave me a cookbook that was put together by her sister in-law, who used to be in our ward back when we were teenagers. It's been a fun cookbook to flip through & I found this recipe that was submitted by our former neighbor, Jill Slack. I thought it was super cute & I love the sayings in it. :)

1 comment:
Awesome! Very cute and very true:)
Post a Comment