1 lb. ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I hate mushrooms so I only use cream of celery for this recipe)
8 oz. sour cream
small or medium egg noodles; approx. 8-12 oz.
2 Tblsp. ketchup
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Brown ground beef with a dash of minced onion. While meat is cooking, boil egg noodles according to directions on package. When ground beef is done, mix with soup and heat thoroughly. Add 2 Tblsp. ketchup, sour cream & Worcestershire sauce. Mix & heat through; pour & toss over drained pasta.
This is the yummiest stroganoff I've ever had, and it's quick to make. My Mom made this all the time for my sister Elena & I when we still lived at home. Usually most stroganoff recipes call for meatballs, but it's a real time-saver to just cook the meat without having to worry about shaping it into balls first. Both of my kids gobbled this right up. Paxton even said to me, "Can you make this tomorrow?", which is really sayin' something since he's my pickiest eater at dinner time.
No comments:
Post a Comment