Monday, August 22, 2011

Hearty Chicken Noodle Casserole

1 can cream of mushroom soup (I know I say this a lot, but I HATE mushrooms so I used cream of chicken)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp. ground pepper (I used 1/2 tsp.)
1//4 cup Parmesan cheese (I've used both freshly-grated & the powdered kind & both taste good)
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (no need to thaw)
2 cups cooked cubed chicken
2 cups cooked egg noodles
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Stir soup, milk, black pepper, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken & noodles in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.  Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.  Stir & then top with cheese.

I found this recipe on Sister's Stuff.  This is one of those super easy & quick dishes to just hurry & throw together when I don't know what else to make for dinner.  Both of my kids love this & Tyler loves anything with egg noodles, so this is great for our family.

No comments: